A good shave can either make a man’s day good or bad, just like what a hair can do in a woman’s day. For most men, a shaving system is necessary to achieve that good morning ritual.
To perfectly get that good shave, a quality shaving kit is indeed necessary. A quality shaving kit consists of products that do not affect greatly one’s skin when used and ideal for men with sensitive, ingrown hair, normal to dry skin, tough beards and razor burn. It must be free of alcohol and synthetic products that will be harmful when placed into the skin.
If you are looking for such product, then you’ve got to be talking about the Art of Shaving full size kit in sandalwood.
An average man shaves more than 20,000 times in his lifetime. This simply means that shaving is indeed an essential part of a man’s daily routine. Using the right shaving equipment and products will promote a healthy and smooth skin. With the Art of Shaving kit, you’ll have the following products included in the package:
- Dimensions: 6.2 x 4.4 x 2.4 inches
- Weight: 12.8 ounces
- 2 oz of Pre-Shavee Oil
- 5-oz of Shaving Cream
- 4 oz of After-Shave Balm
- Shaving Brush
The Art of Shaving Kit applies the 4 elements to achieving the Perfect Shave. Not only does it provide products for the preparation, lather, shaving and moisturizing of your skin but it also helps in fighting against ingrown hairs, nicks, cuts and razor burns. It’s a great gift for somebody that is using a safety razor!
- Its product is made from the sandalwood trees of Mysore India, to where the sandalwood essential oils are derived. This essential ingredient is considered to be important because of its therapeutic qualities and its scent.
- Pre-shave Oil. The pre-shave oil prepares the skin for shaving by softening the beard. Don’t fret about the thought that it’ll leave your skin oily as it is formulated to be non-greasy.
- Shaving Cream. The shaving kit’s shaving cream aids the safety razor during the process of shaving. The product’s cream creates a rich and foamy lather that also protects the skin from irritation.
- Shaving Brush. The kit’s brush is specifically created so that it further enhances the lather out of your shaving cream. It helps in creating a rich and warm lather on your face.
- After-shave balm. After shaving, your skin tends to dry. To counterfeit it, this after-shave balm moisturizes your after-shave skin. It also hydrates it for it to become healthy and glowing.
The Art of Shaving full size kit received a generous number of good reviews from its satisfied buyers. It received 4.4 stars out of 5. Below are the things that possibly made the customers like the product.
- Most of the buyers find the kit to be really satisfying in that the all of the products are of great quality. The lotions, especially the pre-shave is one of the best things they love about the kit because of its smooth and good scent. The lotions indeed made shaving easier for them regardless of the type of beard they have.
- It’s a good gift especially or those who have not experienced shaving yet. In one of the reviews, one customer said that this product was his gift to a friend. He chose the product because it has everything what a person new to shaving will probably need. Plus, it has a great scent that which made it more comfortable and relaxing.
- It really does smoothen. Most users find the lotions to be really effective in shaving. From the pre-shave to after-shave, the process just flows smoothly and the end result is just satisfying.
- It covers all the essentials for a perfect shave and packed in a small package. It’s a handy partner especially for the travel geek.
A few customers were not satisfied about this package. One negative feedback is that it’s quite pricey for the whole kit. Another one gave feedback that the badger brush loses hair quickly.
The Art of Shaving full size kit in sandalwood is quite a good deal especially for those looking to perfect a good shave. When it comes to quality and customer satisfaction, it really doesn’t disappoint. However, the price tag remains the same. If you are shopping on a tight budget, the price might be on the high side.